Attorney Mary K. Eaton
Attorney Mary K. Eaton graduated from Our Lady of The Elms College, magna cum laude, with a Bachelors of Arts in Paralegal Studies in 1993 and from Western New England College School of Law in 2004.
Concentrating in residential and commercial real estate, representing both sellers, buyers and borrowers in the conveyancing and mortgaging aspects of real estate transactions which representation includes clearing title issues for a seller and certifying title to lenders and borrowers. Also concentrating in the Probate of Estates as well as Estate Planning (Wills, Health Care Proxies, Powers of Attorney). Additionally, Attorney Eaton is certified to act as a Court Appointed Guardian Ad Litem for the Probate Courts in Berkshire, Franklin, Hampden and Hampshire Counties.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts 2005
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts 2008
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts 2008
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut 2010
- Massachusetts Real Estate Instructor 2010
- Massachusetts Real Estate Broker (2006 – inactive)
- CATIC (Connecticut Attorneys Title Insurance Company) Title Insurance Agent
- WFG National Title Insurance Company Agent
- ALTA (American Land Title Association)
- Hampden County Bar Association: Real Estate Section Member
- MBA (Massachusetts Bar Association)
- RAPV (REALTOR® Association of Pioneer Valley): Affiliate Member
- REBA: Real Estate Bar Association (REBA) member 2006-2011 / Board of Directors (Member at Large 2010 and 2011)
Attorney Eaton regularly teaches both Pre-licensing Sales and Pre-licensing Broker Courses on behalf of the REALTOR® Association of Pioneer Valley. Additionally, she is actively involved with the Association in educating Realtors on the subjects of Probate and Estates. She has participated as a panel member for seminars offered by the Massachusetts Bar Association on the subject of Real Estate Closings.
Contact Attorney Mary K. Eaton